Modified: 17 April 2022
“Personal Data” means data you may give GAME SPACE to identify or contact you, including, for example, your e-mail address, any blockchain addresses, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
“Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons.
We only collect and process Personal Data about you where we have lawful bases to do so. Lawful bases include consent where you have given consent, contract, and legitimate interests.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your mailing addresses, User ID, blockchain addresses , and password when you register for an account on the Services (“Account”) or otherwise use the Services.
- We may also collect other Personal Data provided by third party identity verification services or via social networking websites. If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device or computer to send us your location), we may store that information.
- We may collect your Personal Data, such as your User ID and it may be used to track you across devices and connect you to alternative datasets that we have, including but not limited to, discord data, your wallet, and your blockchain related data.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, message chat or similar functionality, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the communication, in order to send you a reply.
- Transactional information when you request information or purchase a product or service from us.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily when seeking support services, such as email, information submitted via online form, video conferencing service information, other contact information, or other information provided to support services staff.
- We may collect other data, including but not limited to, referral URLs, your location, blockchain analytics information related to blockchain addresses you provide.
- Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as transactional data and other session data linked to your Account.
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows.
Please note that we may process your Personal Data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on the network;
- identify you and perform identity verification through a service provider;
- provide improved administration of our websites and Services;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our websites and Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account is created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as Account activity, transaction processing, security or support and maintenance advisories;
- identify, prevent, and report potentially suspicious, fraudulent, or illegal activities;
- We use IP addresses to make our website and Services more useful to you, and to perform identity verification.
All data collected automatically will be used to administer or improve our Services.
- We use IP addresses to make our website and Services more useful to you, and to perform identity verification.
- We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience with our Services. This type of information is collected to make the Services more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content and navigation of our Services. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data and aggregated and other de-identified information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
GAME SPACE does not sell user data to any third party.
We store your Personal Data in Singapore[X2] . Unless the law specifies a different retention period, we will only keep your Personal Data for the time strictly necessary to carry out the operations for which said Data has been collected by us.
In principle, we destroy the Personal Data without delay after the purpose of collection and use of Personal Data is achieved. However, this is not the case when preservation is required according to laws and regulations.
The destruction procedure and method are as follows:
- Personal Data printed on paper: shredded with a shredder or incinerate
- Personal Data stored in electronic file format: Deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain Personal Data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. We have established the following Personal Data control mechanisms:
We may use your Personal Data to form a view on what Services we think may be of interest to you. You will receive marketing communications from us if (i) you have requested information from us; or (ii) use our Services, in each case, you have chosen to opt-in and not opted out of receiving marketing communications. We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your Personal Data with any company outside of GAME SPACE for marketing purposes.[X3]
You acknowledge by providing your personal information in connection with receiving services from GAME SPACE, that you have an established business relationship with GAME SPACE. As such, you provide GAME SPACE with express consent to contact you using your personal information for all matters relative to your services with GAME SPACE.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us. However, where you opt out of receiving marketing messages, this will not apply to Personal Data provided to us as a result of your use of our Service, a product/service experience or other transactions.
- We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to provide you with the Services; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and to verify your identity. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by you.
Our Services may contain links to other third party websites which are regulated by their own privacy policies. GAME SPACE is not responsible for the privacy policies of these third party websites even if they were accessed using the links from our Services.
We will retain your information for as long as your Account is not closed or as needed to provide you access to your Account. If you wish to close your Account, open a ticket in our support center. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our Terms and Conditions.
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other third-parties. At this time, we do not respond to DNT signals.
We take the protection of your Personal Data seriously. We use industry-standard data encryption technology and have implemented restrictions related to the storage of and the ability to access your Personal Data. However, please note that no transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Additionally, we aim to enforce internal regulations and rectify issues as soon as they are discovered.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your Personal Data which are set out in more detail below:
You will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your rights to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that Personal Data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including the following:
- the right, subject to certain exceptions, to have your personal information deleted from our possession or control; and
- right to opt-out from the sale of your Personal Data.
- right to not be discriminated against for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
For all California residents, any such inquiries shall be responded to within forty-five (45) days. We must verify your identity with respect to such inquiries. Depending on the nature of the Personal Information at issue, we may require additional measures or information from you as part of that verification.
For California residents under age 18 who have publicly posted content or information, you may request and obtain removal of such content or information pursuant to California Business and Professions Code Section 22581, provided you are a registered user of any website where this Policy is posted. To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to 【[email protected]】.
Unfortunately, if you’re under 18, you cannot use our Services without parental consent. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from anyone under 18. If we become aware that a person under the age of 18 has provided us with Personal Data without verification and parental consent, we will work to delete it immediately.
If you have any queries or complaints about our collection, use or storage of your Personal Data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information, please contact 【[email protected]】. We will investigate and attempt to resolve any such complaint or dispute regarding the use or disclosure of your Personal Data.
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have a right to request access to the Personal Data we collect from you, change, or delete the Personal Data. To request the review, update or removal of your Personal Data, please contact 【[email protected]】